Knoxville Photographer Assistant Jobs
Our Knoxville studio is currently in search of an assistant to work with our studio and assist us during our contracted events.
Your job description as a Knoxville photographer assistant would include:
- Carrying of photography equipment & bags.
- Holding photography lighting equipment.
- Assisting the couple when needed.
- Recording & posting to social media
Our studio captures beautiful and meaningful moments for couples that trust us immensely. These moments happen once in a lifetime and cannot be missed. The team that we bring along on the wedding day must be proficient and work well together.
- Female or Male.
- 18-45 years.
- Reliable transportation.
- Friendly personality.
- Desire to learn.
- Capability to work 6-12 hours without break.
- Capability to lift, carry and drag heavy items for short periods of time.
Being a Knoxville photographers assistant isn't for everyone. Payment is on a per job basis and starts at $15/hr.